Vol. 34 Nbr. 2, February 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- DISCOP's new venue spurs new business.
- Miami beach sun heats up NATPE show.
- Middle East's viewers reject boycott of Turkish TV series.
- Fox LATAM Ch.'s original shows.
- Hollywood loses cache and cash.
- Granddaughter Reviews Her Aunt's Book About Hollywood Legend and Pioneer Lyle Talbot.
- Spend20 Minutes (or more) with ITV.
- Televisa's got telenovelas, formats.
- There's an Impostor at Telemundo.
- Caracol's complicated women.
- Checking on pre-check.
- My 2c predicting the digital era was easy, after all the binary 7 and the 0 have been around for 83 years. The challenge is to predict the post-digital world.