Vol. 50 Nbr. 5, November 2017
- How Countries Should Share Tax Information.
- Fairness, Legitimacy, and Selection Decisions in International Criminal Law.
- Globalizing Property Law: An Institutional Analysis.
- Indiscriminate Attacks and the Past, Present, and Future of the Rules/Standards and Objective/ Subjective Debates in International Humanitarian Law.
- Hunt or Be Hunted.
- A Look into the Data Privacy Crystal Ball: A Survey of Possible Outcomes for the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Agreement.
- The Need for Speed: Regulatory Approaches to High Frequency Trading in the United States and the European Union.