Vol. 50 Nbr. 4, October 2017
- The Human Rights Obligations of State-Owned Enterprises: Emerging Conceptual Structures and Principles in National and International Law and Policy.
- Hidden by Sovereign Shadows: Improving the Domestic Framework for Deterring State-Sponsored Cybercrime.
- Sovereign Display and Fiscal Techniques: Some Notes on Recent Strategies to Counteract Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- China's 'Corporatization without Privatization' and the Late Nineteenth Century Roots of a Stubborn Path Dependency.
- The Money Mule: Its Discursive Construction and the Implications.
- Tribunalizing Sovereign Debt: Argentina's Experience with Investor-State Dispute Settlement.
- 'Head-of-State-Owned Enterprise' Immunity.