Vol. 50 Nbr. 3, May - May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Perks of being a whistleblower: designing efficient leniency programs in new antitrust jurisdictions.
- You're it! Tag jurisdiction over corporations in Canada.
- What will China do when land use rights begin to expire?
- The RCEP and trans-pacific intellectual property norms.
- Executive agreements relying on implied statutory authority: a response to Bodansky and Spiro.
- Gene editing and the rise of designer babies.
- The case for GMOs: dealing with clashes between property rights and health and safety concerns.