Vol. 50 Nbr. 2, March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- An international model for vicarious liability in franchising.
- Exit legitimacy.
- The right to regulate in investor-state arbitration: slicing and dicing regulatory carve-outs.
- Humanitarian intervention at the margins: an examination of recent incidents.
- EU-ACP economic partnership agreements: modern colonialism disguised in violation of the WTO.
- A plurilateral investment treaty: marrying trade and investment to re-establish a customary international norm.