Vol. 48 Nbr. 4, October - October 2015
- Challenges for 'affected states' in accepting international disaster aid: lessons from Hurricane Katrina.
- Understanding the hard/soft distinction in international law.
- Professional standards and legal standard setting: INSARAG, FMTs, and international disaster relief volunteers.
- Imagery and expectations for international disaster response.
- Beyond voluntary corporate social responsibility: corporate human rights obligations to prevent disasters and to provide temporary emergency relief.
- Attribution of conduct and liability issues arising from international disaster relief missions: theoretical and pragmatic approaches to guaranteeing accountability.
- Nuclear power, risk, and retroactivity.
- Fukushima's shadow.
- The democratization of energy.