Vol. 45 Nbr. 2, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Toward a public enforcement model for directors' duty of oversight.
- A social psychology model of the perceived legitimacy of international criminal courts: implications for the success of transitional justice mechanisms.
- Law and development as anti-comparative law.
- Promises of leniency: whether companies should self-disclose violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- A complementarity conundrum: international criminal enforcement in the Mexican drug war.