Vol. 45 Nbr. 1, January 2012
- Japan's love for derivative actions: irrational behavior and non-economic motives as rational explanations for shareholder litigation.
- Brown abroad: an empirical analysis of foreign judicial citation and the metaphor of cosmopolitan conversation.
- The psychic costs of violating corruption laws.
- Signal and affirm: how the United Nations should articulate the right to remedial secession.
- To break free from tyranny and oppression: proposing a model for a remedial right to secession in the wake of the Kosovo advisory opinion.
- Piercing the veil of secrecy: securing effective exchange of information to remedy the harmful effects of tax havens.