Vol. 44 Nbr. 5, November 2011
- Foreign official immunity after Samantar: a United States government perspective.
- Abusing the authority of the state: denying foreign official immunity for egregious human rights abuses.
- Changing the international law of sovereign immunity through national decisions.
- Italian judges' point of view on foreign states' immunity.
- The origins and limits of originalism: a comparative study.
- The Islamic rule of lenity: judicial discretion and legal canons.
- Due process rights and the targeted killing of suspected terrorists: the unconstitutional scope of executive killing power.
- Life after Morrison: extraterritoriality and RICO.
- Three structural changes for a new system of international climate change mitigation agreements based on the WTO model.