Vol. 44 Nbr. 2, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- From ideology to pragmatism: China's position on humanitarian intervention in the post-cold war era.
- The threat of force as an action in self-defense under international law.
- Elections and government formation in Iraq: an analysis of the judiciary's role.
- Hedge fund regulation via Basel III.
- The convention on cluster munitions: an incomplete solution to the cluster munition problem.
- A new standard for evaluating claims of economic persecution under the 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees.