Vol. 42 Nbr. 4, October 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Symposium introduction.
- The Arctic: an opportunity to cooperate and demonstrate statesmanship.
- Arctic warming: environmental, human, and security implications.
- International security and international law in the Northwest Passage.
- Who controls the Northwest Passage?
- Judicial and arbitral proceedings and the outer limits of the continental shelf.
- The continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles: the work of the Commission on the limits of the continental shelf and the Arctic.
- The Arctic in world environmental history.