Vol. 42 Nbr. 3, May 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Targeting enemy forces in the war on terror: preserving civilian immunity.
- International legal responses to Kosovo's declaration of independence.
- Investing in culture: underwater cultural heritage and international investment law.
- Treaty bodies and the interpretation of human rights.
- The Emperor is still naked: why the protocol on the rights of women in Africa leaves women exposed to more discrimination.
- Replacing slingshots with swords: implications of the Antigua-Gambling 22.6 panel report for developing countries and the world trading system.
- Honesty is the best policy: a case for the limitation of deceptive police interrogation practices in the United States.