Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, March 2009
- A theory of WTO adjudication: from empirical analysis to biased rule development.
- Striking a sensible balance on the legality of defensive first strikes.
- Strengthening international regulation through transnational new governance: overcoming the orchestration deficit.
- Beyond economics: the U.S. recognition of international financial reporting standards as an international subdelegation of the SEC's rulemaking authority.
- The Millennium Challenge Account: influencing governance in developing countries through performance-based foreign aid.