Vol. 41 Nbr. 5, November 2008
- Can we talk? Overcoming barriers to mediating private transborder commercial disputes in the Americas.
- The un-exceptionalism of U.S. exceptionalism.
- Comparative models of reporting mechanisms on the status of trafficking in human beings.
- Testing Japan's convictions: the lay judge system and the rights of criminal defendants.
- Dubai or not Dubai? A review of foreign investment and acquisition laws in the U.S. and Canada.
- Whose child is this? Genetic analysis and family reunification immigration in France.
- Law triangle: arbitrating international reinsurance disputes under the New York Convention, the McCarran-Ferguson Act, and antagonistic state law.