Vol. 41 Nbr. 3, May 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- A coherent policy proposal for U.S. residence-based taxation of individuals.
- Duress, demanding heroism, and proportionality.
- Recapturing public power: is investment arbitration's engagement of the public interest contributing to the democratic deficit?
- Gender justice through public interest litigation: case studies from India.
- Looking beyond the Dabhol debacle: examining its causes and understanding its lessons.
- Voodoo economics: a look abroad for a supply-side solution to America's campaign-finance riddle.