Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, January 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Attaining optimal deterrence at sea: a legal and strategic theory for naval anti-piracy operations.
- An international-comparative perspective on peer-to-peer file-sharing and third party liability in copyright law: framing the past, present, and next generations' questions.
- Multi-tiered marriage: ideas and influences from New York and Louisiana to the international community.
- The Equator Principles: the private financial sector's attempt at environmental responsibility.
- Multinational enterprises and workplace reproductive health: extending corporate social responsibility.
- Creating the right mentality: dealing with the problem of juror delinquency in the new South Korean lay participation system.