Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, March - March 2006
- Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The International Criminal Court as a weapon of asymmetric warfare.
- Services as objects of international trade: bartering the legal profession.
- Criminal defamation and the evolution of the doctrine of freedom of expression in international law: comparative jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights.
- Finding a right to the city: exploring property and community in Brazil and in the United States.
- Criminalizing marital rape: a comparison of judicial and legislative approaches.
- The international effects of the adoption of a consumption tax in the United States.
- From the OAU to the AU: a normative shift with implications for peacekeeping and conflict management, or just a name change?
- Competing claims: the struggle for title in Nicaragua.
- Motion picture piracy: controlling the seemingly endless supply of counterfeit optical discs in Taiwan.