Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, January 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Investor-state dispute settlement between developed countries: reflections on the Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement.
- An appellate mechanism for review of arbitral decisions in investor-state disputes: prospects and challenges.
- The hidden life of consumer bankruptcy reform: danger signs for the new U.S. law from unexpected parallels in the Netherlands.
- Courts of limited jurisdiction in a post-transition Cuba.
- Doctrines without borders: territorial jurisdiction and the force of international law in the wake of Rasul v. Bush.
- Moral rights protection in the United States and the effect of the Family Entertainment and Copyright Act of 2005 on U.S. international obligations.
- A tale of two countries: parallel visions for informed consent in the United States and the United Kingdom.