Vol. 38 Nbr. 5, November 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the ALI to the ILI: the efforts to export an American legal institution.
- Human rights and bioethics: formulating a universal right to health, health care, or health protection?
- Communication breakdown?: The future of global connectivity after the privatization of INTELSAT.
- Tort au canadien: a proposal for Canadian tort legislation on gross violations of international human rights and humanitarian law.
- Endangered species: examining South Africa's national rape crisis and its legislative attempt to protect its most vulnerable citizens.
- Preventing repeat offenders: North Korea's withdrawal and the need for revisions to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.