Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, January 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- The professional professor.
- Remarks on Jonathan I. Charney.
- Professor Jonathan I. Charney: commitment underpinned by conviction.
- Jonathan I. Charney - mourning and celebration.
- Jonathan I. Charney: a tribute.
- Jonathan I. Charney: an appreciation.
- An appreciation of Jonathan I. Charney.
- Structure, legitimacy, and NAFTA's investment chapter.
- The Doha Declaration and beyond: giving a voice to non-trade concerns within the WTO trade regime.
- New drug research, the extraterritorial application of FDA regulations, and the need for international cooperation.
- An international "truth commission": utilizing restorative justice as an alternative to retribution.
- The natural law basis of legal obligation: international antitrust and OPEC in context.
- The return of Timberlane?: the Fifth Circuit signals a return to restrictive notions of extraterritorial antitrust.