Vol. 33 Nbr. 3, May 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- Women and globalization: the failure and postmodern possibilities of international law.
- Consolidating democracy on a troubled continent: a challenge for lawyers in Africa.
- Clinging to democracy: assessing the Russian legislative-executive relationship under Boris Yeltsin's Constitution.
- Birthright citizenship in the United Kingdom and the United States: a comparative analysis of the common law basis for granting citizenship to children born of illegal immigrants.
- Revising Shonenho: a call to a reform that makes the already effective Japanese juvenile system even more effective.