Vol. 32 Nbr. 5, November 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- Anticipatory humanitarian intervention in Kosovo.
- Damned if you do, damned if you don't? The OECD Convention and the globalization of anti-bribery measures.
- A comparison of New Zealand taxpayers' rights with selected civil law and common law countries - have New Zealand taxpayers been "short-changed"?
- Emerging leader of the tax avant-garde: Poland's proposal to institute a flat tax on individual and corporate incomes.
- United we stand: the anti-competitive implications of media ownership of athletic teams in Great Britain.
- The innocent buyer of art looted during World War II.