Vol. 30 Nbr. 3, May 1997
> SIGN UP FREE
- The future of Hong Kong: not what it used to be.
- Anticipating Hong Kong's Constitution from a U.S. legal perspective.
- Contract law in the People's Republic of China - rule or tool: can the PRC's foreign economic contract law be administered according to the rule of law?
- Securing the strength of the renewed NPT: China, the linchpin 'Middle Kingdom.' (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty)
- Realizing the re-emergence of the Chinese stock market: fact or fiction?
- Selected bibliography: the reintegration of Hong Kong into China.