Vol. 34 Nbr. 4, April 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Thing's we've googled this month.
- Ask us.
- We're about to change the way we do business: As we watch several industries collapse in the wake of the coronavirus, we're already seeing several new industries emerge from the ashes.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: SAVES VALUABLE TIME IN TREATING STROKE PATIENTS.
- Utah companies rally to fight the coronavirus: Local biotech companies released coronavirus tests in a manner of weeks illustrating a commitment to communities everywhere.
- Fundraising isn't enough: Nonprofit organizations are increasingly using for-profit models to fund their causes.
- The bionic arm of the future is here: Scientists at the University of Utah have been experimenting with a bionic arm that can respond to your thoughts and feel what you touch.
- My first day at your company: What does a new hire experience on their first day at your company? I bet it could be better.
- Yes, there are theater jobs in Utah ... and lots of them: There are plenty of acting jobs in Utah for those who prefer the Utah pace of life to NYC.
- HR ACHIEVEMENT.
- UB: Events Calendar: Many of our events have shifted into the summer and fall. For our most up-to-date information visit utahbusiness.com/events.
- RENEWABLE ENERGY Roundtable.
- Be counted! A reminder to participate in the 2020 Census.
- Lessons from It's a Wonderful Life: In times of struggle, we can learn from our favorite movies.
- UTAH CCIM CHAPTER BOARD MEMBERS.
- Women-Owned Businesses: Ranked by 2019 Revenue.
- Commercial Insurance Brokers: Ranked by 2019 Premiums.