Vol. 163 Nbr. 7, June - June 2015
- The constraint of legal doctrine.
- Equity's unstated domain: the role of equity in shaping copyright law.
- Doctrinal categories, legal realism, and the rule of law.
- Realism and revolution in conflict of laws: in with a bang and out with a whimper.
- Nine takes on indeterminacy, with special emphasis on the criminal law.
- Legal realism and legal doctrine.
- Family law's doctrines.
- Corporate law doctrine and the legacy of American legal realism.
- The persistence of system in property law.
- The new doctrinalism: implications for evidence theory.
- Intuitive formalism in contract.
- Reasonableness in and out of negligence law.