Vol. 160 Nbr. 7, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Governance property.
- Quasi-property: like, but not quite property.
- The case for imperfect enforcement of property rights.
- Lumpy property.
- Managing the urban commons.
- Governing through owners: how and why formal private property rights enhance state power.
- The property strategy.
- On the economy of concepts in property.
- Strict liability and negligence in property theory.
- Absolute preferences and relative preferences in property law.
- Beyond Coase: emerging technologies and property theory.