Vol. 158 Nbr. 4, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Contracting over liability: medical malpractice and the cost of choice.
- The irrelevance of writtenness in constitutional interpretation.
- From the greenhouse to the poorhouse: carbon-emissions control and the rules of legislative joinder.
- Racing to settlement: the applicability of Federal Rule of Evidence 408 to nonparty settlement communications.
- The plain meaning of section 365(c): the tension between bankruptcy and patent law in patent licensing.