Vol. 158 Nbr. 1, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Extreme value or trolls on top? The characteristics of the most-litigated patents.
- The constitutionality of international courts: the forgotten precedent of slave-trade tribunals.
- The inexorable radicalization of textualism.
- Vows to collide: the burgeoning conflict between religious institutions and same-sex marriage antidiscrimination laws.
- Six unconstitutional homicide statutes: rational basis review and the problem of harsher punishment for less culpable offenders.