Vol. 148 Nbr. 1, November 1999
- Henry Sawyer: advocate for the unpopular.
- A friend's portrait of Henry W. Sawyer, III.
- A voice for liberty.
- Lawyer Sawyer.
- Threatening inefficient performance of injunctions and contracts.
- Supplemental jurisdiction and section 1367: the case for a sympathetic textualism.
- Bearing false witness: the Clinton impeachment and the future of academic freedom.
- Professors and politics.
- Big league Perestroika? The implications of Fraser v. Major League Soccer.
- Insider trading: the "possession versus use" debate.