Vol. 30 Nbr. 1, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Using section 111 of the Clean Air Act for cap-and-trade of greenhouse gas emissions: obstacles and solutions.
- Climate change, the Clean Air Act, and industrial pollution.
- Greenhouse gas dissonance: the history of EPA's regulations and the incongruity of recent legal challenges.
- When must EPA set ambient air quality standards? Looking back at NRDC v. Train.
- Strong law, timid implementation: how the EPA can apply the full force of the Clean Air Act to address the climate crisis.
- The sweet taste of defeat: American Electric Power Co. v. Connecticut and federal greenhouse gas regulation.
- Closing the gap: using the Clean Air Act to control lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from energy facilities.