Vol. 30 Nbr. 1, March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- The role for African universities in a changing world.
- Soldiers as saviors of the state: the cases of Turkey and Pakistan contrasted.
- 'Is it an Arab Spring or business as usual? Recent changes in the Arab world in historical context'.
- A role for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) in North Korea's transformation.
- International development economics and the ethics of the preferential option for the poor.
- A pluridisciplinary analysis of the fractal complexity in Mwalimu Harold Isaacs' magnum opus, United States-Mexican Relations during the Gonzalez Administration, 1880-1884.
- Shutting them out: opportunities and challenges of women's participation in Zimbabwean politics--a historical perspective.
- The Ugandan Customary Marriage (Registration) Act: a comment.
- Women's participation in the water, sanitation and hygiene program at community level in Bangladesh.
- State and rentier capitalism in Nigeria: the political economy of hydrocarbon nationalism and dependence reproduction.
- Hamilton-Hart, Natasha. Hard Interests, Soft Illusion: Southeast Asia and American Power.
- Jaye, Thomas, Dauda Garuba and Stella Amadi (eds.). ECOWAS and the Dynamics of Conflict and Peace-Building.
- Morris, Benny. 1948 the First Arab-Israeli War.
- Sorenson, David (ed.). Interpreting the Middle East.
- Held, Colbert C. and John Thomas Cummings. Middle East Patterns: Places, People, and Politics.
- Hall, Michael. Historical Dictionary of Haiti.
- Fitting, Elizabeth. The struggle for maize: Campesinos, workers, and transgenic corn in the Mexican countryside.
- Central Americans, Cubans and political process.
- Unsolicited civilian victimization: the Americas and Middle East.
- Bangura, Abdul Karim and Robert Ansah-Birikorang. United States Congress versus Apartheid.
- Goldman, Minton F.: Rivalry in Eurasia: Russia, the United States and the War on Terror.
- Picard, Louis A. and Terry F. Buss. A Fragile Balance: Re-Examining the History of Foreign Aid, Security, and Diplomacy.
- The Thirtieth Annual ATWS Meeting.
- Books available for review.