Vol. 39 Nbr. 4, June - June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Influence costs and the scope of board authority.
- Framing a purpose for corporate law.
- Do the securities laws matter? The rise of the leveraged loan market.
- In search of effective ethics & compliance programs.
- The corporate finance case for deliberation-oriented stress testing regulation.
- Reverse payment settlements: how Actavis activated the rule of reason.
- The viability of benefit corporations: an argument for greater transparency and accountability.
- Corporations and hedging: distinguishing forwards from swaps under the Commodity Exchange Act post-Dodd-Frank.