Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, September - September 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pre-disclosure accumulations by activist investors: evidence and policy.
- Damning dictum: the default duty debate in Delaware.
- Inefficient results in the market for corporate control: highest bidders, highest-value users, and socially optimal owners.
- Securitization, structured finance, and covered bonds.
- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and foreign insurance companies: better to comply than to opt out.
- Poison ivi: compulsory licensing and the future of Internet television.
- How "suitable" is the language of suitability in the modern era?