Vol. 38 Nbr. 1, September 2012
- Questioning authority: the critical link between board power and process.
- The false promise of risk-reducing incentive pay: evidence from executive pensions and deferred compensation.
- The bizarre law and economics of Business Roundtable v. SEC.
- Section 421: China's WTO noncompliance and the protection of U.S. corporate interests.
- Tax strategy patents after the America Invents Act: the need for judicial action.
- Generic drug manufacturer liability: achieving a balance between consumer affordability and safety.
- Janus Capital Group: how 'making' a statement leads to insulation from liability.