Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Debunking the corporate fiduciary myth.
- Corporate tax reform: listening to corporate America.
- The non-uniformity of uniform laws.
- The Madoff scandal, market regulatory failure and the business education of lawyers.
- Why the government should drink your milkshake: the case for restructuring the federal gas tax.
- Back to the beginning: a revival of a 1913 argument for intellectual property protection for fashion design.
- Electric utilities & climate risk disclosure in SEC filings: clearing the air.