Vol. 34 Nbr. 3, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The evolution of debt: covenants, the credit market, and corporate governance.
- Can corporate monitorships improve corporate compliance?
- Financial federalism and the short, happy life of municipal securities regulation.
- Delaware's business courts: litigation leadership.
- Helping law catch up to markets: applying broker-dealer law to subprime mortgages.
- Able but not willing: the failure of mutual fund advisers to advocate for shareholders' rights.
- A necessary gatekeeper: the fiduciary duties of the lead plaintiff in shareholder derivative litigation.
- Increasing microlending potential in the United States through a strategic approach to regulatory reform.
- The Physician's Immunity Statute: a botched operation or a model procedure?