Vol. 41 Nbr. 2, March 2020
- Optimal Storage, Investment and Management under Uncertainty: It is Costly to Avoid Outages!
- Time Commitments in LNG Shipping and Natural Gas Price Convergence.
- Spatial Effects of Wind Generation and Its Implication for Wind Farm Investment Decisions in New Zealand.
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, and Emissions: International Evidence.
- Equilibrium Analysis of a Tax on Carbon Emissions with Pass-through Restrictions and Side-payment Rules.
- Identifying Strategic Traders in China's Pilot Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme.
- Carbon Tax and Energy Intensity: Assessing the Channels of Impact using UK Microdata.
- Solar Bait: How U.S. States Attract Solar Investments from Large Corporations.
- Impact of Intensity Standards on Alternative Fuel Adoption: Renewable Natural Gas and California's Low Carbon Fuel Standard.
- Reforming the Operation Mechanism of Chinese Electricity System: Benefits, Challenges and Possible Solutions.
- Effects of Privatization on Price and Labor Efficiency: The Swedish Electricity Distribution Sector.
- The Role of Banks in EU Emissions Trading.
- Enron Ascending: The Forgotten Years 1984-1996.
- Energy Kingdoms: Oil and Political Survival in the Persian Gulf.