Vol. 40 Nbr. 6, November 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Incentivizing Energy Efficiency under Private Information: The Social Optimum.
- Uncovering Bidder Behaviour in the German PV Auction Pilot: Insights from Agent-based Modeling.
- Renewables, Allowances Markets, and Capacity Expansion in Energy-Only Markets.
- Cross-border Effects of Capacity Remuneration Schemes in Interconnected Markets: Who is Free-riding?
- Interfuel Substitution: Evidence from the Markov Switching Minflex Laurent Demand System with BEKK Errors.
- Renewable Energy Targets in the Context of the EU ETS: Whom do They Benefit Exactly?
- An Examination of How Energy Efficiency Incentives Are Distributed Across Income Groups.
- Is Oil Price Still Driving Inflation?
- Oil Price Pass-through into Core Inflation.
- Another Step Towards Equilibrium Offers in Unit Commitment Auctions with Nonconvex Costs: Multi-Firm Oligopolies.
- Petroleum Resource Management, How Governments Manage Their Offshore Petroleum Resources.
- Energy Economics.
- Energy Economics: Theory and Applications.