Vol. 40 Nbr. 5, September 2019
- Switching on Electricity Demand Response: Evidence for German Households.
- Socially Responsible Investment and Market Performance: The Case of Energy and Resource Companies.
- Capital Adjustment and the Optimal Fuel Choice.
- The Impact of Competition Policy Enforcement on the Functioning of EU Energy Markets.
- EIA Storage Announcements, Analyst Storage Forecasts, and Energy Prices.
- Renewable Generation Capacity and Wholesale Electricity Price Variance.
- The Impacts of Lower Natural Gas Prices on Jobs in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector.
- A Strategic Perspective on Competition between Pipeline Gas and LNG.
- Cross-product Manipulation in Electricity Markets, Microstructure Models and Asymmetric Information.
- Strategic Withholding through Production Failures.
- A Guide to EU Renewable Energy Policy: Comparing Europeanization and Domestic Policy Change in EU Member States.
- The Political Economy of Clean Energy Transitions.