Vol. 40 Nbr. 4, July 2019
- The Interconnections between Renewable Energy, Economic Development and Environmental Pollution: A Simultaneous Equation System Approach.
- Investing in Smart Grids: Assessing the Influence of Regulatory and Market Factors on Investment Level.
- The Spatial Deployment of Renewable Energy Based on China's Coal-heavy Generation Mix and Inter-regional Transmission Grid.
- Co-firing Coal with Biomass under Mandatory Obligation for Renewable Electricity: Implication for the Electricity Mix.
- Can China's Energy Intensity Constraint Policy Promote Total Factor Energy Efficiency? Evidence from the Industrial Sector.
- Merchant Storage Investment in a Restructured Electricity Industry.
- The Economic Value of Distributed Storage at Different Locations on an Electric Grid.
- The U.S. Fracking Boom: Impact on Oil Prices.
- Will Adaptation Delay the Transition to Clean Energy Systems? An Analysis with AD-MERGE.
- Can the Composition of Energy Use in an Expanding Economy be Altered by Consumers' Responses to Technological Change?
- Monetary Policy and Crude Oil: Prices, Production, and Consumption.
- The Revolution in Energy Technology: Innovation and the Economics of the Solar Photovoltaic Industry.
- Mapping Power: The Political Economy of Electricity in India's States.