Vol. 40 Nbr. 3, May 2019
- The Unconventional Oil Supply Boom: Aggregate Price Response from Microdata.
- Restructuring Revisited Part 1: Competition in Electricity Distribution Systems.
- Restructuring Revisited Part 2: Coordination in Electricity Distribution Systems.
- Energy Consumption in the French Residential Sector: How Much do Individual Preferences Matter?
- Estimating the Impact of Energy Price Reform on Saudi Arabian Intergenerational Welfare using the MEGIR-SA Model.
- Shock Propagation Across the Futures Term Structure: Evidence from Crude Oil Prices.
- Decomposing Crude Price Differentials: Domestic Shipping Constraints or the Crude Oil Export Ban?
- Volatility Spillovers in Energy Markets.
- Arctic Oil and Public Finance: Norway's Lofoten Region and Beyond.
- Ensuring Capacity Adequacy in Liberalised Electricity Markets.
- Consumer Savings, Price, and Emissions Impacts of Increasing Demand Response in the Midcontinent Electricity Market.
- The Final Frontier: E&P Low-Cost Operating Model.
- Handbook of the International Political Economy of Energy and Natural Resources.