Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Is Abundant Natural Gas a Bridge to a Low-carbon Future or a Dead-end?
- A Multidimensional Approach to Measuring Fuel Poverty.
- Understanding Dynamic Conditional Correlations between Oil, Natural Gas and Non-Energy Commodity Futures Markets.
- Natural Gas Transits and Market Power: The Case of Turkey.
- From Residential Energy Demand to Fuel Poverty: Income-induced Non-linearities in the Reactions of Households to Energy Price Fluctuations.
- Informed Trading in the WTI Oil Futures Market.
- Who Pays for Retail Electric Deregulation? Evidence of Cross-Subsidization from Complete Bill Data.
- Grid Investment and Support Schemes for Renewable Electricity Generation.
- Impact of Coordinated Capacity Mechanisms on the European Power Market.
- Energy and Agricultural Commodity Markets Interaction: An Analysis of Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Soybean, and Ethanol Prices.
- The Shale Dilemma: A Global Perspective on Fracking and Shale Development.
- Handbook of Energy Politics.
- Energy: A Human History.