Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, January 2019
- The Political Economy of a Carbon Price Floor for Power Generation.
- Explaining the Evolution of Passenger Vehicle Miles Traveled in the United States.
- Environmental and Energy Efficiency of EU Electricity Industry: An Almost Spatial Two Stages DEA Approach.
- External Costs of Transporting Petroleum Products: Evidence from Shipments of Crude Oil from North Dakota by Pipelines and Rail.
- Efficient and Equitable Policy Design: Taxing Energy Use or Promoting Energy Savings?
- Short- to Mid-term Day-Ahead Electricity Price Forecasting Using Futures.
- Aid, Growth, Remittances and Carbon Emissions in Nepal.
- Measuring and Assessing the Evolution of Liquidity in Forward Natural Gas Markets: The Case of the UK National Balancing Point.
- Price Adjustments and Transaction Costs in the European Natural Gas Market.
- Response to Extreme Energy Price Changes: Evidence from Ukraine.
- Is a Wetter Grid a Greener Grid? Estimating Emissions Offsets for Wind and Solar Power in the Presence of Large Hydroelectric Capacity.
- Handbook of Energy Politics.
- Crude Volatility: The History and the Future of Boom-Bust Oil Prices.
- Corruption, Natural Resources and Development: From Resource Curse to Political Ecology.