Vol. 37 Nbr. 4, October 2016
- Upgrading Efficiency and Behavior: Electricity Savings from Residential Weatherization Programs.
- Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany.
- Price Regulation and the Incentives to Pursue Energy Efficiency by Minimizing Network Losses.
- Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?
- Stepwise Green Investment under Policy Uncertainty.
- Carbon Price instead of Support Schemes: Wind Power Investments by the Electricity Market.
- Residential End-use Electricity Demand: Implications for Real Time Pricing in Sweden.
- Does Retrofitted Insulation Reduce Household Energy Use? Theory and Practice.
- The Environmental Impacts of Fuel Switching Electricity Generators.
- Testing for Market Integration in the Australian National Electricity Market.
- Free Riding on Energy Efficiency Subsidies: The Case of Natural Gas Furnaces in Canada.
- The Economic Effects of Interregional Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates in the U.S. WECC.
- Effects of Electric Utility Decoupling on Energy Efficiency.
- Changes in Energy Intensity in Canada.
- Ownership and Control of Oil: Explaining Policy Choices across Producing Countries.
- Economics of Unconventional Shale Gas Development: Case Studies and Impacts.
- The Economics and Uncertainties of Nuclear Power.
- Regulation of the Upstream Petroleum Sector, A Comparative Study of Licensing and Concession Systems.