Vol. 36 Nbr. 4, October 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Natural Gas Supply Behavior under Interventionism: The Case of Argentina.
- Stability versus Sustainability: Energy Policy in the Gulf Monarchies.
- Analysis of Mean and Volatility Price Transmissions in the MIBEL and EPEX Electricity Spot Markets.
- Carbon Content of Electricity Futures in Phase II of the EU ETS.
- How Large is the Owner-Renter Divide in Energy Efficient Technology? Evidence from an OECD Cross-section.
- Power System Transformation toward Renewables: An Evaluation of Regulatory Approaches for Network Expansion.
- A System of Hourly Demand in the Italian Electricity Market.
- Now or Later? Trading Wind Power Closer to Real-time: How Poorly Designed Subsidies Can Lead to Higher Balancing Costs.
- Residential End-use Electricity Demand: Development over Time.
- Developing a Smart Grid that Customers can Afford: The Impact of Deferrable Demand.
- The Implicit Carbon Price of Renewable Energy Incentives in Germany.
- A New Perspective: Investment and Efficiency under Incentive Regulation.
- Shale Gas Boom Affecting the Relationship Between LPG and Oil Prices.
- The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India.
- Market Power in the Norwegian Electricity Market: Are the Transmission Bottlenecks Truly Exogenous?
- Renewable Electricity Policy and Market Integration.
- The Political Economy of Pipelines.
- The Russian Gas Matrix: How Markets are Driving Change.
- Energy Access, Poverty, and Development: The Governance of Small-Scale Renewable Energy in Developing Asia.