Vol. 36 Nbr. 3, July 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Electricity Futures Prices in an Emissions Constrained Economy: Evidence from European Power Markets.
- Unintended Consequences of Carbon Policies: Transportation Fuels, Land-Use, Emissions, and Innovation.
- Are there Carbon Savings from U.S. Biofuel Policies? The Critical Importance of Accounting for Leakage in Land and Fuel Markets.
- International Specialization, Sector Structure and the Evolution of Manufacturing Energy Intensity in OECD Countries.
- Impact of Carbon Prices on Wholesale Electricity Prices and Carbon Pass-Through Rates in the Australian National Electricity Market.
- Climate Policies: A Burden, or a Gain?
- When a National Cap-and-Trade Policy with a Carve-out Provision May Be Preferable to a National C[O.sub.2] Tax.
- The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters.
- Globalizing Oil: Firms and Oil Market Governance in France, Japan, and the United States.
- Wheel of Fortune: The Battle for Oil and Power in Russia.
- Energy Abundance, Trade and Specialization.
- Nuclear Capacity Auctions.
- The U.S. Dollar Exchange Rate and the Demand for Oil.
- More New Evidence on Asymmetric Gasoline Price Responses.
- Volatility Spillovers Across Petroleum Markets.
- Cursed Resources? Political Conditions and Oil Market Outcomes.