Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, April 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Competition in the Dutch Electricity Market: An Empirical Analysis over 2006-2011.
- The Convenience Yield and the Informational Content of the Oil Futures Price.
- A Two-stage Approach for Energy Efficiency Analysis in European Union Countries.
- Energy Price Reform and Household Welfare: The Case of Turkey.
- Factors Affecting the Rise of Renewable Energy in the U.S.: Concern over Environmental Quality or Rising Unemployment?
- Rule-Based Resource Revenue Stabilization Funds: A Welfare Comparison.
- Comparison of Congestion Management Techniques: Nodal, Zonal and Discriminatory Pricing.
- Leakage from Sub-national Climate Policy: The Case of California's Cap-and-Trade Program.
- Market Power in Power Markets: An Analysis of Residual Demand Curves in California's Day-ahead Energy Market (1998-2000).
- Energy Economics: Concepts, Issues, Markets and Governance.
- U.S. Energy Policy and the Pursuit of Failure.