Vol. 35 Nbr. 4, October 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Stylized Applied Energy-Economy Model for France.
- Understanding the Determinants of Electricity Prices and the Impact of the German Nuclear Moratorium in 2011.
- Unilateral Climate Policy: Can OPEC Resolve the Leakage Problem?
- Is There Really Granger Causality between Energy Use and Output?
- Is Mandating 'Smart Meters' Smart?
- International Natural Gas Market Integration.
- Oil and Governance: State-Owned Enterprises and the World Energy Supply.
- The Economics of Electricity Markets: Theory and Policy.