Vol. 35 Nbr. 3, July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Demand Impact of a Critical Peak Pricing Program: Opt-in and Opt-out Options, Green Attitudes and Other Customer Characteristics.
- Electricity Demand in Wholesale Italian Market.
- Daily Price Cycles and Constant Margins: Recent Events in Canadian Gasoline Retailing.
- Vehicle Manufacturer Technology Adoption and Pricing Strategies under Fuel Economy/Emissions Standards and Feebates.
- The Political Economy of Electricity Market Liberalization: A Cross-country Approach.
- Do Day-Ahead Electricity Prices Reflect Economic Fundamentals? Evidence from the California ISO.
- The Impact of Imperfect Competition in Emission Permits Trading on Oligopolistic Electricity Markets.
- Natural Gas and U.S. Economic Activity.
- Energy and Environmental Policy in China: Towards a Low-Carbon Economy.
- Transforming the Grid: Electricity System Governance and Network Integration of Distributed Generation.
- Energy Economy in China: Policy Imperatives, Market Dynamics, and Regional Developments.