Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, April 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Equity in Residential Electricity Pricing.
- The Relationship between Crude Oil and Natural Gas Prices: The Role of the Exchange Rate.
- Residual Demand Modeling and Application to Electricity Pricing.
- Who Benefits Most from Rural Electrification? Evidence in India.
- The Impact of Oil Price Volatility on Welfare in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Implications for Public Investment Decision-making.
- Estimating the Impact of Time-of-Use Pricing on Irish Electricity Demand.
- Competition in Germany's Minute Reserve Power Market: An Econometric Analysis.
- Scrapping a Wind Turbine: Policy Changes, Scrapping Incentives and Why Wind Turbines in Good Locations Get Scrapped First.
- Russia's Energy Policies. National, Interregional and Global Levels.
- The New Energy Crisis: Climate, Economics and Geopolitics.
- China and India: The quest for energy resources in the twenty-first century.